Monday, September 17, 2012

NC State Fair 2008

So, me and a bunch of friends went to the NC State Fair, which is kind of like the Pretoria Show, except you go for food, and rides. That's it! Don't believe me? Check this... It's just as packed as the Pretoria show.

So many people, eish!


Normal food...


Healthy smoothies...


Deep fried Oreos, deep fried PB & J, deep fried Mac & Cheese, deep fried chocolates. I had a deep fried Snickers, it was disgusting!











Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Funnel Cakes!


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Corn Dogs!


And then there were the rides... We only went on one, but that's another story in about 30 seconds.




The weird exhibits. They remind me of the series "Carnivale", except everything is fake. I watch way too much TV to fall for that foolishness. OK, I have one photo of the exhibitions, but still...



OK, now for the "behind the scenes of the NC State Fair"



Stupid is what stupid does, so, we went on the ride that was standing on pieces of wood.


Games, games, games, and stupid prizes. I don't have a picture, but one of the guys working at one of the games gave me a little pink piggy. I still have it. It's impossible to win at these games, and we spent a fortune...


My Au Pair comrades... Elena, Ade, Krystle, and Poala.





He won a RABOBI!


Lastly, the most irritating reptile on American TV...


Fun is fun, and done is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment