Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A new leaf has turned

Spring isn't really the season for new leaves, or maybe it is, but I started my new job today. I am a Personal Assistant, and if you know me, that's hillarious. I've been doing PA work since February, but now I really have the title. I work for a Financial Advisor.

Obviously I am bored. I am blogging...

I finished my work about an hour ago, and its 13:19 now. I texted my dad this morning "I'm doing nothing, but looking good whilst doing it". I got at work before 08:00, my boss only pitched at 09:30.

So, I've worked a total of 2 hours so far today. But now what?

I still look good, I'm wearing a white frilly shirt, black skirt, and beautiful wedges that might just be the death of me today.

Smoking sounds like a good idea, but I'm afraid that I leave my desk and a client phones, so, that's not going to happen. If I have one more cup of coffee, that would make 5 for today, so, no...

What to do? What to do?

Oh, Facebook was my next choice, but, I don't yet know what the company policies are regarding Facebook. And yes, the company is that big...


Maybe I should eat...

YEAH!

FOOOOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment