Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Troy

The story, the real story, of Troy is all about love, deceit, and jealousy. The love for Helen of Troy caused a whole city to be brought down.

Recently, I had a thing with my first love again. It wasn't a mistake, it just put my life into perspective. I can do better. I need someone better. I wrote him the last letter I will ever write to him. Short and sweet, I wish him the best of luck, and we're not part of each other's futures.

I haven't given it to him, its not time yet.

We've hurt each other in the past. He can't burn me down anymore, but there is no point in staying in touch, except for the fact that he can fix my car.

Cutting my losses is all what life is about now.

Building up my future is the beginning of my dreams.

I applied for the Metro Police, this is my third application. If that doesn't work, I'll be going to the best forensic investigative company in the country. Win-win.

Then, I'll get a house, get friends to live with me to pay it off, and then soon, buy a second house. Get a car, get furniture, maybe start a business on the side...

Travel, go see my friends and family in Europe.

My biggest obstacle right now is my fitness, its been a year and a half and I still haven't done right. The past two weeks I've pushed myself to the limits, we'll see if it pays off in two weeks.

I wrote a letter to myself as well, and I promised the world to myself.

LOL.

All in the mind, but I'm going to build up my own empire. And I'm going to get myself everything I want and need.

And somewhere along the line, I need to find out exactly who I am and what I am capable of.

This life is going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment